Everything louder than everything else
Happy Birthday SNut.!
You're 16! Oooh so exciting! You're present's making me excited! Whooaaa We're going to have a CJ thing thing soon okay, hold on to your horses, baby!
-
I think I'm going to die when I've to wake up at 545am when school reopens (in 5days, mind you). Oh boy. I was dying when I tried to wake up at 7am to meet Genia today. I mean who in their right minds would want to wake up at a time like that wearing purple princess pyjamas (it was a birthday present and I love it okay) and leave their comfortable beddy and fluffy pillows? Huh huh huh. I dont want to go to school but I want to go to school! Its the waking up part I hate. Rarr I need Huda's internal/body clock. It amazes me how she can wake up at 430am (and still be so happy at 640am) to get ready for school when she lives like in Sembawang! And I live at Lakeside! It's like, Fwhooooaaa.
-
I'm going to watch Unfabulous now. I hope it isn't a rerun. They always show reruns! Why dont they just show Addie and Jake together already! I like Randy Klien, I think he's cute. But I love Jake. He's sooo much better. I cant wait for the 'big kiss'. Ahaha
[oh crackers! Its a bloody rerun. I hate you Nickelodeon!!!]
-
Yeah anyhow watch these:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utrd1y9LjbU
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6ZZzxX3oI
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMIE_xihxeU
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFKS62wQAA
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZczxXWgtx_A
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyy9wGinYK0
There 6 videos I've watched thus far. 6, my favourite number. Cos it looks like a nine standing on its head. Yeah, I like the number nine too. Cos it looks like a six standing on its head. Gah
-
Omg omg omg! Did you watch Prison Break last night?! I screamed when Sucre pulled the shirt off him! Like what the fock man! It's so addictive and makes me sit up in bed! I scream and cover my face with my blanket everytime he does something scary.And then my mother comes to my room and scolds me for screaming. Like, whatever. Ahaha Oh! Wentworth Miller's so cute/hot. He reminds me of Channing Tatum (I subconciously typed Tanning Chatum. Chatum's going to Tan. Ahaha!)! Ooh la la. They must be related or something. They're like freaking blessed with good looks and bone structure! And the eyes. Fwhooooaa I tell you!
But its okay, I'll stick to reality. Mr Gunsss is the best. Ahahaha and we're like meant to be I tell you, SNut. I know what school he comes from, he was my favourite number, and we have guns -a common (ahahahaha!).
-
Aiyoh. What a long and nonsensical post this has turned out to be. Blame it on the fact that tuition is postponed. Its okay. At least I wont miss Supernatural, and luckily tuition was postponed yesterday too, if no I'd've missed Prison Break.
Yeah okay. I'll be off. Till then, adieu. oox

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home